Q: If you lived 2ooo years ago and you had a choice between a horse,cow and a dozen chickens, which would you choose? why?
If I lived 2000 years ago, the best animal out of the three choices would be the dozen chickens because I could raise them all for a while. Then when they have babies I would wait for the babies to grow up and have more babies. While all of this is going on I am living off the land, eating berries, fruit, the occasional stolen vegetable. Once the chicks are grown up I will kill their parents to sell and to eat their meat. I would also sell and eat any unfertilized eggs that are produced by the chickens. Any fertile eggs will give me many hordes of chickens that will help me live for a long time.
Nice post , it is a day late though. I like the format , and the way you detailed it.
ReplyDelete