Thursday, November 20, 2014

Journal Prompt #13 GP2

Q: If you could pick one of the following to be your personal assistant for one week, who would you choose? why? what would you have them do? what projects would they do for you?
Choices: Benjamin Franklin, Socrates, Steve Jobs, or Leonardo da Vinci.

If I could pick one of the 4 above, I would pick Steve Jobs as my personal assistant. I would pick him because he is the creator of apple and I would have him create a limited addition iPhone for me so that I could show it off to everyone, and shove it in their faces because everyone does it to me, showing off their new phones. I want to be able to show them how it feels, and let them experience being on the other end of the stick. I would also have him make a ton of accessories to go along with it, like a case, stylus, Bluetooth, and screen protector. Another thing I would have him do is teach me how to create an iPhone so that when he's gone I can make new phones and sell them for my own purposes. Just before the week is up I would make him give me a free unlimited talk and text plan, and no internet usage costs for the rest of my life. That is what I would do with Steve Jobs if he could be my personal assistant for 1 week.
Hope you enjoyed reading ;D


2 comments:

  1. The second sentence is a pretty long run on and needs to be reworded a bit. You made an exceptional choice because Steve Jobs was one of the greatest visionaries

    ReplyDelete