I really don't have rules for people, but I do have a big pet peeve, and if you ask me that is definitely something I can make a rule about for people to follow. My pet peeve is all about loud screeching sounds and people filing their nails(preferably girls). When a loud screeching noise occurs it sends an erratic and very painful headache to my head due to my sensitive ears. People filing their nails has the same effect on me due to the sounds that are produced from the grinding of the nail on the nail file and the thought of what's going on with the nail. So my rule for people isn't commanding them not to do these things, I don't have control over what they can and cannot do, all my rule is, is when your around me try not to file your nails or make loud screeches, that is all I ask. That is my number 1 rule/pet peeve, I made the rule when I was 4 yrs old because that's when my sensitive hearing kicked in.
Thanks for Reading,
Pat ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment